Monday, September 17, 2007

ALEX in the classroom

As a teacher i would use the ALEX website to better process my lesson plans. I would also use it to help me expand my lesson plan ideas. The lesson plans link would do me justice especially in my firstyear or two because as a first year teacher I could see it being somewhat difficult. With the help of the ALEX website I probablt would stand less of a chance at reaching that point of stress that takes most first year teachers out of the field.
I would also use the ALEX site to make sure my activities were grade appropriate. I would use the web links link to look up websites that I could use as assignments, being that the classroom may soon revolve around computers. The courses of study link would help me know that I am in the right direction of what I'm trying to teach.

No comments: